Thursday, April 11, 2019

WOW!

Hi again,

Well now, that was certainly a life changing event! I guess I can see why 100k people show up for a launch like that. I was amazed at the absolutely staggering power on display. At 7 or 8 miles away you could feel it, big time. And the pillar of fire with the shiny white rocket on top, amazing. The whole thing didn't take all that long as the rocket climbed out of sight. I would like to suggest that anyone who doubts what the space program has done, come to a launch like this. Pretty tough to fake. And a doff of the hat to Elon Musk. That guy can get stuff done. He probably has to go back to his car factory tomorrow, but shooting off a rocket like that has got to be a great little break from the grind. I bet he had a good seat for the launch!

Your inspired scribe, Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment