Saturday, November 24, 2018

Cocoa

Another short day, coming down about 12 miles to Cocoa. There is a West Marine store a very short distance from where I am anchored and I was looking to buy a Rocna anchor. Yes, it is time to embrace new technology and replace the CQR. Sadly, they do not have them in any size in stock. I have called ahead and should be able to get one in Palm Beach. It can be challenging to obtain equipment when you are on the move like this. Will try to get to Vero Beach tomorrow where I have a care package from my darling wife waiting for me. Had hoped to do some sailing on the Indian River but unusual southerly winds prevented me from doing so. Might get westerlies tomorrow which would be great. Haven't been able to sail since Cumberland Sound.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment