Friday, November 23, 2018

Adios, Titusville

I bid my auntie farewell this morning and drove the rental car back to Titusville, dropping it off a bit before noon. It had been a great visit but I was anxious to return to the boat. After rowing out to the mooring with yet another load of low cost groceries I was shocked to see the decks covered with an amazing amount of bird poop. I mean they looked like the bottom of a bird cage. It took a considerable amount of effort and many buckets of water to remove the aftermath of the ultimate avian party hangout. Finishing that unpleasant task I got fuel and a pumpout, and headed out on the ICW. Only went about 8 miles and anchored for the night by the NASA causeway that leads out to Cape Canaveral. The adventure will continue in the morning!

Charlie 

1 comment: