Saturday, September 10, 2022

Annapolis

 Hey everyone!

Had a really nice sail down from Georgetown, running mostly wing and wing. Clear and sunny with the rain in the rear view mirror. One of the great things about Annapolis is just how many cool sailboats there are. Quite a few were out on the Bay as I came sailing under the bridge. 

Been here a couple of nights and will likely hang around longer. Did some varnishing today and got the holding tank pumped out. I the replaced the vent hose, which had gotten permeated with foul odors. Not good. I tried to get an inline filter for that application but was unsuccessful after a 4 mile walk to West Marine. Chandleries these days are a joke. What they stock are things like clothing, chrome plated drink holders, and shot glasses with cute little anchors on them.

Anyways, I won't go into the details of working on the sanitation system, but suffice to say it has been unpleasant and frustrating.

I was hoping to get a visit from my niece and her family, but alas, they have come down with Covid. No symptoms and they are young.

Best  Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment