Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Safe in Nassau

Hi there! Another guest post from Mary. Charlie arrived safely in Nassau yesterday. He’s working on getting his internet/phone situation squared away, so is unable to provide you faithful readers with updates right now, but he wanted to let you know he made it! (He is still reachable by email via his iPod touch and sporadic WiFi if you want to contact him.)

Also, at the risk of completely commandeering this blog more than I have already, I am excited to announce that I purchased a one-way ticket to Nassau and will be joining Charlie for a while starting January 13th. My dear friend from college will also be joining us and we will travel through the Exumas together. I am looking forward to it greatly and will do my best to ensure that a few more photos make it into this blog when I get down there. ;)

-Mary

5 comments:

  1. "A few more pictures." Heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Charlie! Hope you enjoy Junkanoo in the Bahamas on the 26th and your new family crew when they arrive. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to run into Tim and Betsy today! Betsy gave me the info so I could find your blog. I've got some catching up to do, but I'm looking forward to following your adventures, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday tomorrow, Charlie! We'll be missing you up here in the land of the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Charlie!! And Mary, so glad you are going to join your father, what a great adventure for the two of you. Pictures would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete