Monday, December 3, 2018

Laundry day

Yes, I know. Pretty mundane stuff to be writing about. But you can only ignore the laundry for so long. So I schlepped it over the bridge to a lower rent neighborhood where a laundromat was conveniently situated.And now I can live with myself again, for a few days at least.

I also spent a bunch of time enrolling in a supplemental Medicare policy. And you thought cruising was exciting. Later, I lifted the dinghy out of the water and set it on the foredeck, something I always do before going out on the ocean. I had noticed that the dinghy was acting sluggish, and had suspected that the bottom was getting pretty foul. Indeed it was! It was it's own marine laboratory, with a thick growth of all manner of marine organisms. There followed a good hour and a half of scraping, scrubbing, and sluicing the remnants off of the decks.

And that concluded another day of cruising!

Best to all, Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment