Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Relax

 Everything was fine! The most difficulty involved my leaving a warm bunk at 0330. It was in the 30's but it was clear and with a bit of moonlight. I tugged a bit on the anchor line, pulled in about 10 feet, and White Seal was floating happily, with no harm done. I returned immediately to my bunk. This little mishap is typical of the little problems that rise up along the way.

I am anchored for the night in Wrightsville Beach. It was a cold, but uneventful day. At some point, I intend to expound upon the architectural proclivities of the moderately well to do, who find themselves residing in settlements abutting the intracoastal waterway. It is a subject that fascinates me, as I slowly pass by and observe. But right now, I am all wore out!

All the best, Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment