Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Day 2

 Good morning!

Thanks for the comments! It was a choppy night for sure but I did manage to get some shuteye. Just watched a 50 foot sailboat motor over to the fuel dock to tie up. The marina was keeping that section of dock open for unknown reasons. It looks pretty uncomfortable. There is a huge megayacht tied up there and maybe they had reserved that spot for extra space. It's 216 feet long and listed for sale at 44 million. I just hope it doesnt come loose! 

Anyway, White Seal is doing great. The big nylon lines I set up on the mooring are working very well. Wind is actually less now than it was during the night. But I know it will be back up again. Have great neighbors on a nice catamaran on the next mooring over. So I am hardly alone. We exchanged boat cards and have contact info.

Gonna stop yakking now and get a bit more rest.

Cheers, Charlie

1 comment: